When Kings Island opens for its 45th anniversary season on April 15, fans of the iconic theme park will get to enjoy the debut of the new Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
We’re talking 3,265 feet in length, soaring up to 109 feet in height and twisting along steep cliffs, crossing over water and blasting through a wild S-turn at speeds up to 53 mph.
Only a few more days until you can test out Mystic Timbers, plus the park’s other classic thrill rides, featuring Diamondback, the tallest and fastest roller coaster at Kings Island, and the world’s longest wooden roller coaster, The Beast.
There’s a wealth of great entertainment to keep the whole family busy and happy at Kings Island, one of the largest theme parks in the Midwest.
With opening day almost here, TicketsatWork.com is serving up great savings for Kings Island & Soak City Water Park: Save over 45% on All Inclusive Bundles!
There is a perfect blend of exciting coasters, live entertainment and family-friendly rides at Kings Island. With the new season right around the corner, here is a quick sample of the top 5 wonderful experiences to check out on your next visit to King’s Island:
1. WindSeeker: Standing 301 feet, WindSeeker sends you soaring 30 stories above the park on a breathtaking tower swing ride like no other.
2. Back to the 90’s: A must-see live show! It’s time to go back to an era when Madonna and Whitney ruled the airwaves. This weekend-only concert will have you dancing and singing to all those classic tunes you know and love. It’ time to go back to the 90’s!
3. Drop Tower: Feel your heart drop when you plunge a staggering 26 stories from a height of 315 feet straight down at a speed of 67 miles per hour on the tallest Gyro drop in the world. It’s a thrill you’ll never forget!
4. Congo Falls: Splash down on the wettest ride around as you plummet down a 43-foot tall raging waterfall into the rapids below.
5. Planet Snoopy: Families can spend the perfect day together in the award-winning Planet Snoopy kids’ area, which the kids are going to love. Ok, I think the parents are going to like this as well! This play area features an impressive collection of Peanuts-themed rides and attractions for every age, including more kids’ roller coasters (four) than any other park in the world.
Planet Snoopy also features a live stage show and daily meet and greet opportunities with the Peanuts characters such as Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy and Linus.
But before we go…. let’s not forget about Soak City at Kings Island, an absolutely sensational water park.
Families can splish, splash and laugh on more than 50 water activities, including 36 water slides, tropical lagoons, rushing rivers, and surfable waves including a 650,000-gallon wave pool, Tidal Wave Bay. Soak City is included with park admission to Kings Island.
TAW has single-day packages, 2-day ticket specials, all-inclusive deals, and more – each with amazing savings for your next visit to Kings Island.
Get ready for a fun filled adventure at the largest amusement and water park in the Midwest!
Kings Island is just days away from the start of its 45th anniversary season. Get your super ticket savings from TAW, then enjoy thrills, adventures and great entertainment for the whole family!
By: Jeff Hyatt