The Australian pop vocal group Human Nature are back in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, fresh off a return home last month for 10 shows as part of their ‘Ultimate Jukebox Tour.’
That’s right, the talented quartet’s Jukebox revue is back in action at The Venetian Las Vegas, delivering a powerhouse evening of music covering pop classics and Doo-Wop, to Motown hits and soul standards.
It’s like a jukebox come to life, a 90-minute, nonstop extravaganza of the four Aussies singing classic tunes, from “Earth Angel,” “Twist And Shout” and “Dancing In The Street,” to “All About That Bass” and “Shake It Off.”
Definitely bring your dancing shoes to see Jukebox.
To get you ready here are 5 tidbits about Human Nature and their Jukebox show you may not have known before:
- During the show, close to 50 songs are performed or referenced, including incredible renditions of the greatest hits that’ll bring you to your feet. Anticipate everything from “Under the Boardwalk” and “YMCA” to “Uptown Funk,” “You Should Be Dancing” and “Stand by Me.”
- Together as a group almost 30 years, Human Nature (Toby Allen, Phil Burton and brothers Andrew and Michael Tierney) have had quite a remarkable career, entertaining millions worldwide and releasing more than 20 best-selling albums.
- Human Nature is backed by a dynamic seven-piece band (The Jukebox All-Stars) and world-class dancers to celebrate such great songs covering pop hits from Jackson 5, The Beatles, N’Sync, The Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Backstreet Boys and many more.
- Standout moments in Human Nature’s career to date include performing to a global audience at the Sydney Olympics in 2000, and opening for Michael Jackson and Celine Dion at concerts around the world.
- The guys have been known to ask for requests during the show, and might even step off the stage for some audience participation.
Human Nature Jukebox is a song-and-dance show you must see in Las Vegas. This is what having fun in Las Vegas is all about! You’ll be dancing in the aisles and singing along as the guys perform a superb collection of classic hits from the 1950s through today.
Don’t miss Human Nature Jukebox. Grab your tickets today from TicketsatWork.com.
By: Jeff Hyatt