Any visit to Southern California should include a trip to SeaWorld® San Diego, known worldwide for delivering exciting and educational family-friendly entertainment all yearlong.
TicketsatWork.com is currently featuring savings of 30% off on our Single Day tickets.
The famous theme park will soon have a few new additions: Ocean Explorer will combine multiple aquariums, exciting rides and digital technologies to engage park guests in an experience centered on exploration and adventure inspiring them to protect the wonders of our oceans.
As adventurers on a global expedition of scientific exploration, guests will travel to Ocean Explorer’s remarkable undersea animals aboard submarines know as Submarine Quest. Embarking on these mini subs, the signature ride of the attraction, visitors will become researchers on a mission to collect data and learn how they can help animals.
Set for a summertime opening, the forthcoming Ocean Explorer ride joins an already jam-packed roster of fun attractions to enjoy.
– From now to February 20, SeaWorld San Diego will be celebrating Lunar New Year, with a variety of cultural entertainment and interactive activities for the whole family to enjoy. At the festival stage, visitors can watch the skillful taiko drummers and lion dancers. Fill your appetite with Asian-inspired food and drinks, and don’t miss the Dragon Parade.
– The surf meets the shore at SeaWorld San Diego’s Dolphin Days. Guests are immersed in the world of bottlenose dolphins and short-finned pilot whales at this spirited yet intimate show.
Dolphin Days combines spectacular dolphin and pilot whale behaviors with a close-up look at the animals and the special relationship they have with their trainers.
The show’s beach-style music gives Dolphin Days a laidback island vibe that is contrasted with the high-flying fun of these energetic dolphin stars.
– Go beneath the waves of the Explorer’s Reef – an all-new larger-than-life coral realm where you can touch a shark, a crab, or thousands of tiny cleaner fish that will nibble playfully at your fingers.
– For a tranquil experience there’s Turtle Reef, where guests can see dozens of sea turtles swimming in their 280,000-gallon habitat. Get a dose of comedy at the entertaining sea lion and otter show with Clyde and Seamore.
– If you’ll allow me to peek into the future, let’s get excited about SeaWorld San Diego’s plans for the Electric Eel Roller Coaster.
Set to open in 2018, Electric Eel will feature astounding loops, twists and airtime. Multiple-launch experiences will propel riders forward and backward as they speed through the ride’s station house accelerating to more than 60 miles per hour in seconds. Riders then rocket skyward nearly 150 feet where they will brave an inverted “heartline” roll and a twisting loop for an exciting feeling of airtime as riders crest the top before breathlessly returning to the station.
This adrenaline-pumping coaster will offer riders the only upside-down view of Mission Bay.
So… get ready!
As you can see there’s lots happening now – and coming soon – at SeaWorld San Diego.
Buy your SeaWorld San Diego passes today with TicketsatWork.com and experience a truly remarkable blend of marine-life shows, thrill rides and animal habitats.
SeaWorld San Diego
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
By: Jeff Hyatt