It’s a new year, and that means brand new LEGO excitement at the LEGOLAND® Florida Resort for the whole family to enjoy.
Starting Jan. 12, kids will have the opportunity to enter a magical martial arts kingdom where you become the ninja in your very own Lego Ninjago adventure when a new theme park land officially opens.
LEGO NINJAGO World will add an immersive area filled with several hands-on, outdoor activities where kids can sharpen their ninja skills before the ultimate showdown on Lego Ninjago The Ride, an impressive new attraction that blends 3D computer animation, “4D” effects and groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND theme park.
Check out this new deal from TicketsatWork.com: Save 35% on 1-Day Admission!
Inspired by the popular LEGO building sets and the “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu” TV show, LEGO NINJAGO World puts guests at the center of the action in lots of fun ways
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride – a state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains
- Zane’s Temple Build – a giant LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a model of a mountaintop NINJAGO monastery
- Kai’s Spinners – master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-person platforms
- Cole’s Rock Climb – an outdoor climbing wall to test kids’ balance and endurance
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – measure your reflexes with these “lightning fast” light-up targets
Along with LEGO NINJAGO World, construction continues on LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, which features a village-style layout with 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms, each with LEGO® décor inside and out. Set to open mid-2017, the Beach Retreat combines the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO building sets.
This exciting news about the LEGO NINJAGO World and the upcoming beach resort only adds to the many reasons everyone should boogie down to Central Florida and the LEGOLAND Florida Resort for a fun-filled getaway.
LEGOLAND is a multi-day destination that’s totally built for the kids. It features a 150-acre interactive theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden plus a Water Park all geared to families with children ages 2 to 12.
Don’t forget: Save 35% on 1-Day Admission!
If you’re thinking about new travel adventures for the family this year, you can’t go wrong with a trip to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. Build your next visit with special savings from TicketsatWork.com.
By: Jeff Hyatt