Cirque du Soleil’s latest show, Toruk – The First Flight, is presently touring arenas around the world – and delighting audiences along the way.
TicketsatWork.com has great ticket specials for a collection of upcoming U.S. dates, including Brooklyn, NY, which hosts the show at the Barclays Center for five performances in September: Sept. 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11.
Save 45% on Select Seats!
Here are five extra special reasons to see Toruk – The First Flight:
1. Style – The new, multimedia entertainment endeavor is inspired by director James Cameron’s 2009 Oscar-winning fantasy adventure “Avatar,” which envisions a world beyond imagination set thousands of years before the events depicted in the film. The costumes and set design are all terrific as well!
2. Technology – Through a riveting fusion of cutting-edge visuals, puppetry and stagecraft buoyed by a soaring cinematic score, Cirque du Soleil applies its unique signature style to James Cameron’s imaginary world and “makes the bond” between two kindred artistic visions that capture the imagination. High-def projectors change the stage to represent all manner of ecosystems found on Pandora.
3. Acrobats – The high-flying Cirque du Soleil cast is a sight to see! Mixing the customary, Cirque du Soleil blend of thrilling leaps, tumbles, flips and somersaults, Toruk is acrobatics meets multi-media as the production sends the cast on the quest through the use of striking 3-D light projection that constantly changes the location.
4. Story – The plot, told by a narrator, centers around three teenagers on a quest to find a mysterious creature, the Toruk, in order to save the world of Pandora. Written and directed by Michel Lemieux and Victor Pilon, Toruk – The First Flight is a live immersive multimedia spectacle that brings to the stage the breathtaking world of James Cameron’s “Avatar” like you have never seen it before.
5. Family-Friendly – As long as the kiddos are 2 and older the whole family can experience Toruk – The First Flight. Everyone will love the thrilling acrobatics. Even if you don’t know the first thing about the film “Avatar,” you are still going to enjoy this amazing spectacle from the creative geniuses at Cirque du Soleil.
Toruk – The First Flight promises to be a remarkable entertainment experience – and fun for the whole family!
Get your tickets now for the Brooklyn, NY shows at TicketsatWork.com!
• September 7, 2016 at 7:30pm
• September 8, 2016 at 7:30pm
• September 9, 2016 at 4:00pm & 8:00pm
• September 10, 2016 at 4:00pm & 8:00pm
• September 11, 2016 at 1:30pm & 5:30pm
By: Jeff Hyatt