At Disney Springs®, the charming waterside dining, shopping and entertainment destination at Walt Disney World Resort, Cirque du Soleil is presenting La Nouba, a theatrical performance that blends vibrant music and whimsical characters with daring acrobatics and stunning choreography.
TicketsatWork.com is excited to present a special savings offer for families set to visit the Walt Disney World® Resort.
For a limited time, kids tickets to La Nouba are half-off when purchased with an adult ticket on TicketsatWork.com.
La Nouba, from the French phrase “faire la nouba,” which literally means, “to live it up,” comes to life as an extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by the remarkable cast of Cirque du Soleil.
Here are the Top 5 reasons why you should see La Nouba at Disney Springs:
1. Cast – The 1½ hour show features a spectacular international cast performing magnificent feats of incredible strength and breathtaking beauty. The cast is made up of dancers, tumblers, trapeze performers, clowns, actors, gymnasts, cyclists, musicians, vocalists, and circus artists. And they are all awesome!
2. Choreography – You’ll delight at the impressive mix of freestyle solo moments and precision-timed moves. The dance routines are amazing! As part of the show’s ongoing evolution, La Nouba recently introduced two new acts: B-Boy, commonly known as break-dancing, and Aerial Bamboo, a technique only a few performers worldwide have mastered.
3. Venue – Presented at Le Théâtre on the West Side of Disney Springs, this lovely theater was constructed especially for Cirque du Soleil. Outside it resembles an enormous ivory circus tent. Inside, an elaborate mechanical stage includes movable glass cages, platforms and inventive sets, with world-class sound and lighting systems that create a dreamlike metamorphosis from performance to performance.
4. Story – La Nouba delivers a fun, family tale that presents the audience with a sense of wonder and excitement that can appeal to anyone with imagination.
5. Location – What better place to be after the show than Disney Springs! Whether it’s shopping well-known brands and Disney-centric boutiques, enjoying live music, or sharing a casual lunch with family and friends, Disney Springs offers a wonderful excursion for guests of all ages.
For your next trip to the Walt Disney World Resort, make time to enjoy Cirque du Soleil’s “La Nouba” at Disney Springs – a show the whole family can enjoy.
And be sure to take advantage of our special offer: Kids tickets half-off when purchased with adult ticket on TicketsatWork.com.
By: Jeff Hyatt