TicketsatWork.com is ready to help you plan the best Boston vacation ever as we present amazing savings for five exciting attractions.
TicketsatWork.com features more than 50 Boston-related shows, attractions, tours and events, but today we’re going to spotlight five options we think all of our members will love for their next Boston adventure.
1. Go Boston Card – The Go Boston Card is ideal if you want to enjoy the flexibility to choose your attractions when you get to town; the card is designed to save you time and money, plus providing the freedom to plan your own adventure in Boston.
Visit multiple Boston attractions for one low price. Save up to 55% with the Go Boston Card from TicketsatWork.com for all the top museums, tours, and activities, and pay nothing at the gate.
New England Aquarium, Duck Tour, Fenway Park Tour, Skywalk Observatory, Old State House, Harbor Cruises, Museums, and Walking Tours are just a few of the sightseeing options built into the Go Boston Card – the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Boston.
E-tickets now available. Get Your Pass Instantly!
2. Blue Man Group – Blue Man Group is one of those extra special acts people know about coast-to-coast and all around the globe. If ever there was a performance you just gotta see to believe it’s the Blue Man Group, a joyful exploration of art, technology, and music.
If you’re looking for a fun night out in Boston definitely find some time on your agenda to see the Blue Man Group at The Charles Playhouse.
Save over 40% on select seats!
Save over 35% on select performances!
3. The New England Aquarium – The New England Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston, featuring a spectacular new Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 2,000 animals.
The renovated 200,000-gallon Giant Ocean Tank features crystal clear views of sharks, sea turtles, stingrays and thousands of tropical fishes. Your Aquarium adventure includes bustling penguin colonies, playful seals and the smooth skin of a cownose ray gliding under your fingertips.
The Aquarium is a treasure trove ready for exploration by families and ocean lovers right in the heart of downtown Boston.
They also just opened Tentacles; look for the giant Pacific octopus in its newly expanded habitat brimming with species found in the Pacific Northwest.
4. Codzilla Boston Harbor Cruise – Ready for some wild fun on the water? This is no ordinary boat ride. True to its name, Codzilla – Boston Harbor Cruise is monstrously fun—a thrill a minute as you scream across the water at up to 40 MPH, with a few hairpin turns and 360-degree spins thrown in for good measure.
Codzilla is 70 feet of marine aluminum and bad attitude, prowling the ocean with two turbo-charged diesel engines, state-of-the-art water jets and 2,800 horsepower.
Its unique hull design makes it capable of thrilling 360-degree turns and spinning on a dime. Hold on to your hats! Seriously, hold on, because it will fly away fast!
5. Shear Madness – Playing at the Charles Playhouse (Stage II) is the delightful Shear Madness, a hilarious whodunit where the audience gets to catch the killer.
This unique comedy-mystery takes place today in the “Shear Madness” hairstyling salon and is chock full of up-to-the-minute spontaneous humor. During the course of the action, a murder is committed and the audience gets to spot the clues, question the suspects, and solve the funniest mystery in the annals of crime.
The outcome is never the same, which is why many audience members return again and again to the scene of the mayhem.
So there you have it, five sensational options for your next visit to Boston, complete with awesome savings from TicketsatWork.com.
Bring us back some New England clam chowder!
By: Jeff Hyatt