Not going to bury the lead on this super deal: Save over 25% on annual passes to Universal Studios Hollywood.
If repeat visits to the ‘Entertainment Capital of L.A.’ is part of the family’s vacation plans, TicketsatWork.com’s annual pass special is perfect for fans of Universal Studios Hollywood.
No better time to visit than this summer because ‘The Walking Dead’ attraction opens at Universal Studios Hollywood on July 4.
Enter the post-apocalyptic world of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” in an all-new year-round attraction. Prepare to fight for survival in a fully immersive journey as you navigate through a world overrun by hungry walkers.
And let’s not forget that The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is officially open.
More than five years in the making, and inspired by J.K. Rowling’s compelling stories and characters that were brought to life in the Warner Bros. films, “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” has been recreated with impeccable detail as a real-world interpretation at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Along with Harry Potter and Walking Dead, there’s an amazing collection of rides and attractions to fill your day at the park.
• Enter the world of The Simpsons™ like never before and visit downtown Springfield on The Simpsons Ride™
• Experience Hollywood’s most famous Backlot like never before as you explore the magic of filmmaking by moonlight aboard the Nighttime Studio Tour.
• Join the Minions on the new ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
• Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on Transformers™: The Ride-3D
• Hold on tight for the world-famous Studio Tour’s all-new grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged! Ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies on a high-speed chase that exceeds 120 miles per hour.
That’s just a quick sample of what you will see while spending the day at Universal Studios Hollywood, a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Get set for a day (or many, many days!) of action-packed, must-see entertainment that includes thrilling rides and attractions, a real working movie studio and the best shopping and dining Hollywood has to offer at Universal CityWalk.
Let’s close this post just as we started – highlighting our latest, extra-special deal: Save over 25% on annual passes to Universal Studios Hollywood.
By: Jeff Hyatt