Attention all you seekers of thrills, we have some exciting news for you: Six Flags Entertainment is adding virtual reality technology to some of its roller coasters this year, part of a new partnership with tech company Samsung, and you can ride them when you visit the parks with discount tickets from TicketsatWork.com!
Here’s the skinny: There will be six ‘New Revolution’ VR coasters designed to transport riders to a futuristic battle to save planet earth from an alien invasion. Riders are the co-pilots in their own fighter jets as they prepare for air-to-air combat.
Additionally, three Superman-themed VR roller coasters will put riders into a 360-degree comic book world of Metropolis, where they must battle to defend it against Lex Luthor and his evil Lexbots.
Guests still physically go on a real, moving roller coaster ride, but the VR goggles deliver an additional, super-charged sensory experience. Riders wearing the Samsung Gear VR headsets will feel the heart-pumping adrenaline of steep drops, inverted loops and powerful twists and turns in an incredibly realistic 360-degree virtual reality world.
These Virtual Reality coasters are shaping up to be an incredible thrill ride; the elite fighter squadron experience will be featured on the following six roller coasters:
• Shock Wave at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington
• Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags Over Georgia outside of Atlanta
• The New Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain near Los Angeles
• Ninja at Six Flags St. Louis in Eureka
• Steamin’ Demon at The Great Escape in Lake George, New York
• Goliath at La Ronde in Montreal
The amazing Superman adventure will debut on these coasters:
• Superman Krypton Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio
• Superman The Ride at Six Flags New England in Agawam, Massachusetts
• Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags America in Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Be sure to check TicketsatWork.com for exciting new ticket savings for Six Flags amusement parks coast to coast.