Here’s a perfect ‘seize the day’ adventure for you and your family: indoor skydiving!
No better time than right now to experience the thrill of indoor skydiving, more specifically the simulation of true freefall conditions in a vertical wind tunnel.
Intrigued? That’s good because our friends at iFly can make that dream of flight become a reality.
Right now we are presenting savings up to 25% on iFly ticket packages for all nine iFly locations featured on TicketsatWork.com: Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hollywood, Houston, Orlando, San Francisco, and Seattle.
We have you have covered coast-to-coast to check out the iFLY experience of indoor skydiving.
iFLY’s vertical wind tunnel generates 1600 horse power from 4 powerful fans, creating a wall-to-wall cushion of air on which you can safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth.
It’s just you and the air, and it’s the most incredible adrenaline rush.
Family fun? Yes, a day with the iFly team is sure to give the entire family plenty of fun. Watch the kids get an up close lesson with the magic of physics as they flip and fly within the wind tunnel.
But the ‘older’ kids also get to partake in the action: experience the thrilling feeling of pure weightlessness. Hover around, spin, or do a nosedive – just go ahead and showoff, because you will definitely want to!
The iFly instructors will show you how the high-powered fans blow air upward in a cylindrical column to provide you with a flying experience that is so. Learn the insider’s scoops about body control and hand signals that you’ll need during your test flight.
After a lesson with the experts and an instructional video, you will be ready to go!
Everyone is given a flight suit, goggles, earplugs, a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. That will be one very cool family photo!
Here’s a quick at what you can expect during your experience at iFLY:
- ARRIVAL: Plan to arrive an hour before your scheduled flight time.
- CHECK-IN: Use a touch-screen kiosk to check-in. If you have not completed your waiver, you will need to do so before flying.
- PRE-FLIGHT: After check-in, head to the flight deck viewing area to watch people, just like you, flying.
- FLIGHT TRAINING: The certified flight instructor assigned to your class will find you in the flight chamber and guide you to the classroom for flight training instruction.
- GEAR UP: After flight training your instructor will take you to the Gear Up counter where you will receive your helmet, flight suit and googles.
- FLYING: Your instructor will lead you to the flight chamber and will be with you during the entire flight experience, helping you enter the flight chamber and spotting you the entire time, to help you fly like a superhero.
- POST-FLIGHT: Your instructor will lead you out of the flight chamber; you will de-gear and receive your personalized flight certificate. Pictures and videos of your flight will be available for purchase at kiosks near the gear counter.
Now that is a fun day! Make a resolution to fly more in 2016 – with iFly and TicketsatWork.com.
By: Jeff Hyatt