After all the hullabaloo over the awesome opening of the Star Wars-themed ‘Season of the Force’ attraction at Disneyland Park last month, we were definitely curious to know when the same Star Wars fun and excitement would arrive at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Orlando.
And … now we know!
The new Star Wars-inspired entertainment has arrived at Walt Disney World Resort, featuring new experiences as well as re-imagined elements of popular Star Wars attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The attraction opened Dec. 1 – just ahead of the Dec. 18 movie premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
These new experiences involve the creation of Star Wars Launch Bay, a central locale for fans to celebrate all things Star Wars; Star Wars: Path of the Jedi, a cinematic overview of the Star Wars saga; and cool, new enhancements for Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
TicketsatWork.com is filled with great ticket specials for the Walt Disney World Resort, featuring 2, 3, 4, and 5-day packages for the whole family to enjoy.
Click now and get your extra special park tickets today! Explore all that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer, plus see how Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been re-imagined with the new ‘Star Wars Experiences.’ You’ll find great savings, plus even add extra days to your ticket package – for free!
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect from ‘Star Wars Experiences’ inside the Walt Disney World Resort:
- Star Wars: Path of The Jedi – Watch an abridged, cinematic reel celebrating the Star Wars saga (episodes I-VII) in a theater setting near Echo Lake.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Fans of this popular attraction will experience journeys involving new characters and adventures from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Based on the Star Wars films, Star Tours takes guests to multiple Star Wars destinations where they interact with characters from throughout the saga.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Youngsters will be guided to the site of a secret and ancient Jedi temple where they will face villains such as Darth Vader and the Seventh Sister Inquisitor from the popular Disney 😄 series Star Wars Rebels, and discover if they have the makings of a true Jedi.
- Stormtrooper Patrols – While strolling around Disney’s Hollywood Studios you just might come face to face with First Order Stormtroopers who will patrol various areas of the park, interacting with guests during their mission to find members of the Resistance.
- “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’ – Starting Jan. 5, 2016, guests will be treated to a spectacular finish to their visit to the park involving a dazzling Star Wars-themed fireworks show set to memorable Star Wars music from throughout the saga.
Not that I need to remind you, but Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in theaters Dec. 18. Get ready for the movie fun with a visit to Disneyland and ‘Season of the Force,’ or at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort for the new ‘Star Wars Experiences.’
Now is the time to visit TicketsatWork.com, get your special ticket savings, and have a grand time with the Star Wars gang at Disney World and Disneyland!
By: Jeff Hyatt