Now here is a terrific way to spend a Sunday afternoon in New York City.
On November 15th, the Distinguished Concerts International – New York (DCINY) presents an afternoon of uplifting choral music by world-renowned contemporary composers Tarik O’Regan and Daniel Elder.
“Triptych” and “The Ecstasies Above” by Grammy Award winner O’Regan will be conducted by Dr. Robert Istad of the University Symphony Orchestra of California State University, Fullerton, while the world premiere of Elder’s “World Without End” will be led by DCINY guest conductor Alicia Walker.
TicketsatWork.com is delighted to offer our members super savings of over 45% on select seats!
The show will take place at 2pm inside the Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage at the legendary Carnegie Hall.
Founded by Iris Derke and Jonathan Griffith, DCINY is a leading producer of dynamically charged musical entertainment in renowned venues. With its unforgettable, world-class concert experiences, empowering educational programs, and global community of artists and audiences, DCINY continues its mission to ‘change lives through the power of performance.’
And we have the best ticket special for you to enjoy this exciting performance next weekend in NYC.
If you’re a NYC local, or just visiting the Big Apple, next Sunday’s concert looks to be a great Sunday afternoon activity – especially if you’re a fan of the arts. And what better venue than the wonderful Carnegie Hall in Midtown Manhattan to experience an afternoon of music?
- Distinguished Concerts Orchestra and Distinguished Concerts Singers International
- Robert Istad and Alicia W. Walker, Conductors
- Tina Stallard, Soprano
- Janet Hopkins, Mezzo-Soprano
- Walter Cuttino, Tenor
- Jacob Will, Bass
- The University Symphony Orchestra at California State University, Fullerton, Kimo Furumoto, Director
- Tarik O’Regan Triptych
- Tarik O’Regan The Ecstasies Above
- MOZART Missa Brevis in F Major, K.192
- DANIEL ELDER World Without End (World Premiere)
- HAYDN Overture from Armida
- STRAVINSKY Eight Instrumental Miniatures
- BARTÓK Romanian Folk Dances
Stern Auditorium/Perelman Stage
Triptych: A World Without End
881 7th AVENUE AND 57TH STREET
New York, New York 10019
By: Jeff Hyatt