The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival begins its 20th year at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, today!
Set to run until Nov. 16, the acclaimed festival presents attendees a wealth of amazing food, wine, and fun events: tastings, parties, concerts, family-friendly events, book-signings, seminars and demonstrations, along with the Artistry of Wine & Cheese area, with a cheese studio and wine studio; a Next Eats area with a Sustainable Chew marketplace; and the Chew Lab, where food science meets culinary tech trends.
This is some serious eatin’ and drinkin’ about to commence: 400 culinary food and beverage demos, more than 60 wineries and 40 breweries from around the world, and to help dance off all that delicious cuisine, there are music concerts galore throughout the 53-day festival.
TicketsatWork.com is stop #1 for anyone getting ready to enjoy the Epcot Food & Wine Festival over the next few months. We are featuring great deals on passes to Walt Disney World: Three and four-day ‘Magic Your Way’ ticket packages that feature a variety of great options like extra park days free.
Choose the Park Hopper option. With so much to see and do, you’ll love the ability to come and go from theme park to theme park on the same day.
There’s so much to see, eat, drink and listen to during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival! Let’s take a closer look at some highlights:
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series – For music fans (who also like to partake in fine food and wine!) this concert series is a definite highlight of the entire festival. The lineup for 2015’s “Eat to the Beat” concert series is nothing short of awesome, featuring the likes of Wilson Phillips, Christopher Cross, The Pointer Sisters, Rick Springfield, (personal favorite) Air Supply and Chaka Khan, who closes out the multi-week concert series in November.Check below for the complete schedule of performers and show dates.
- Cheese Studio – A cheese sample platter will be served on an artist’s palette to pair with wines. The Wine Studio will serve premium wines on tap and showcase palate-pleasing wine varietals organized by color in artful displays.
- Next Eats – Situated near the Epcot Character Spot, Sustainable Chew and Chew Lab marketplaces will be inspired by ABC’s Emmy-Award winning lifestyle series “The Chew,” starring co-hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly and Daphne Oz. “The Chew” announced that the show will broadcast from Epcot during the festival.
- The Rockin’ Burger Block Party – Set for October 8, this party features specialty burgers and sliders inspired by top names in the music industry such as Dave Matthews and his Dreaming Tree Wines and Carlos Santana’s Casa Noble Tequila. A DJ will also be playing music while you enjoy the food and drinks. At the end of the night guests can vote for their favorite selections. Two additional Burger Block Parties are set for Sept. 25 and Nov. 6.
- Beverage Boot Camp – Get in culinary shape fast with an intense basic beverage training to step it up behind the bar and tackle potable challenges you never thought possible
This year’s festival also introduces “French Family Meal Traditions” lunches on Fridays and the first “Yelloween Masquerade” party on Oct. 31. There are also new beverage events, including “Exploring Wines from 1996 to Now.”
To call the Epcot Food & Wine Festival a Foodie Paradise is an understatement! This is a truly epic event. It’s 53-days of food, wine, music, and fun!
Embark on a culinary adventure celebrating 20 years of culture and cuisine with the finest wine and beverage offerings at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
By: Jeff Hyatt
‘Eat to the Beat’ Concert Series at 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival
David Cook – September 25-27, 2015
Wilson Phillips – September 28-29, 2015
Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1, 2015
Starship – October 2-4, 2015
Smash Mouth – October 5-7, 2015
The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9, 2015
38 Special – October 10-11, 2015
Rick Springfield – October 12-13, 2015
Sugar Ray – October 14-16, 2015
The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18, 2015
Air Supply – October 19-21, 2015
Fuel – October 22-23, 2015
Tiffany – October 24-25, 2015
Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28, 2015
Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
Everclear – October 31-November 1, 2015
Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9, 2015
Hanson – November 10-12, 2015
Maxi Priest – November 13-14, 2015
Chaka Khan – November 15-16, 2015