Attention parents in Orlando (or parents who might be passing through Orlando with the kids!): Halloween is just around the corner. So while you’re thinking about fun costumes for the kiddies, you can also start checking out all the great Halloween activities the entire family can enjoy in Orlando.
And TicketsatWork.com is happy to offer ghoulishly good special ticket prices.
Let’s take a closer at a quartet of awesome Halloween attractions, particularly nice options for the little kids, who haven’t quite graduated to the super scary Halloween events.
LEGOLAND presents Brick-or-Treat
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on LEGOLAND Florida Resort transforming it into a haunted adventure.
This spooky event takes place select dates in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick building activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
2015 Brick-or-Treat Dates: October 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 23-24 & 25, 30-31
It’s going to be a great Halloween for the kids in Orlando. Find plenty of treats at TicketsatWork.com and show the little kids a Halloween celebration they won’t soon forget.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Dress up in your favorite costume and get ready to trick-or-treat at this Halloween-themed event held each fall in Magic Kingdom Park!
It’s a “not-so-scary” occasion where all kinds of candies and sweets are just waiting for you to find. Discover all the fun ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows… that includes seeing many favorite Disney Characters dressed in their very own Halloween costumes.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is held from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. at Magic Kingdom Park.
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25 and 27
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular
During select weekends in October, kids can experience an underwater “fantasea” filled with trick-or-treating, dancing sea creatures and pumpkin fish, where kids can also create sea-themed arts and crafts.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. weekends October 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, and 31 and is included with park admission.
Spooktacular highlights include…
- Trick or Treat – Kids can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways through many different stations filled with a wide array of sweets and treats as fun loving sea creatures greet and mingle with guests.
- Penelope’s Party Zone – Located in Bayside Stadium, Penelope’s Party Zone comes to life when families dance and play along to the spooky sound waves broadcasted by a live DJ, listen to spooky stories and enjoy fun activities with countless bubbles floating overhead.
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – It’s time to get spooky, and just a little bit kooky, when the Count, Elmo and a cast of Sesame Street characters take the stage at the Seaport Theater for this frightfully fun Halloween musical.
Lowry Park Zoo’s ZooBoo KIDS
It’s just a short drive from Orlando to experience the all-new Halloween adventure at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo.
ZooBoo KIDS is designed for kids ages 3-11, a fun, non-frightful way to enjoy the holiday. Ideal for younger boys and girls, ZooBoo KIDS is a Halloween treat the whole family will love.
There are extended Zoo hours on select days to enjoy “fright-free” festivities like trick-or-treat stations and jeepers creepers critters encounters. Take a stroll through a crazy corn maze or meet kooky (not spooky) characters!
Don’t miss watching some of your favorite zoo animals have a smashing good time with pumpkin enrichments on select days.
ZooBoo KIDS activities are included with paid Zoo admission or Zoo membership.
Experience the ZooBoo KIDS adventure from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. on the following dates: October 10, 11, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 and November 1
By: Jeff Hyatt