Halloween is just around corner, and we have the perfect event to give you all the best chills and thrills you could possibly want to help celebrate this year.
Howl-O-Scream is back and better than ever at Busch Garden in Tampa, FL.
Set to delight and fright on 19 select nights from September 25 through October 31, Howl-O-Scream delivers wild surprises around every corner, scary live shows and the chance to hop aboard some of the best thrill rides around – at night!
Check out TicketsatWork.com today for a scary good deal on passes to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa.
There will be haunted houses literally everywhere during Howl-O-Scream – seven to be exact.
The showpiece of all the haunted mazes this year is definitely “Unearthed: Scarlett’s Revenge,” a chilling project dreamt up by horror filmmaker Robin Cowie, producer of the Blair Witch Project.
Cowie and his team have already revved up the hype machine around the paranormal project with an online campaign designed to build excitement for the launch of the demonically delicious multimedia project.
Here’s a quick look at all seven of the haunted houses:
- Dead Fall: Thirst for Blood– The ghosts of long lost memories reach into the present, and will NOT be forgotten!
- Zombie Containment Unit 15: Moving Targets– It’s up to you to hold off an undead mob in this interactive zombie hunting experience.
- Death Water Bayou– Escape the depths of the Bayou before you fall victim to the Voodoo Queen’s spell.
- The BASEMENT– Escape the depths of The BASEMENT before you become the secret ingredient in Momma’s Meats.
- Circus of Superstition: The Last Laugh– It’ll take more than luck to survive!
- Zombie Mortuary – The undead have taken over this small-town mortuary seeking fresh flesh to satisfy their hunger.
- Unearthed: Scarlett’s Revenge – A centuries-old house has been Unearthed, unleashing a vengeful demon seeking revenge.
Howl-O-Scream starts at 7:30 p.m. each event night. But make plans to arrive a little early to enjoy all fantastic rides and attractions at Busch Gardens: North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, Falcon’s Fury, and Florida’s first triple-launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt, are two of many highlights.
But when darkness falls… it’s time to party at Howl-O-Scream 2015.
By: Jeff Hyatt