A birthday party to celebrate the iconic Michael Jackson sounds like just about the best birthday party ever! This is a birthday party where there’s definitely no need to worry about the music being any good!
It’s going to be quite a day and night on August 29th at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, home of Michael Jackson ONE, Cirque du Soleil’s thrilling tribute show to the work, innovative spirit, and legacy of Michael Jackson – the King of Pop.
Michael Jackson ONE, and the Estate of Michael Jackson, are inviting guests to celebrate the legendary King of Pop as they host the annual Michael Jackson birthday party, which features a one-time only performance, special Q&A with some cast members from the show, a book signing with Jackson’s longtime costume designer, and much more.
You might already be in Las Vegas, or have plans to be in Vegas this weekend, but for sure you should ring up TicketsatWork.com for special discount passes to this amazing party to celebrate the iconic Michael Jackson.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the birthday party highlights for lucky ticketholders:
- The main attraction will be a special presentation by members of the cast of Michael Jackson ONE, created especially for the fans attending this year’s celebration. The performance begins with a one-time only performance to Michael Jackson’s #1 hit “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” which is not part of the regular Michael Jackson ONE
(You may now commence humming and tapping your feet!)
- There will also be a preview of two acts from the show – “Stranger In Moscow” and “Thriller,” consistently a crowd and critics favorite.
- During the afternoon be sure to check out a book signing hosted at the Michael Jackson ONE Boutique for Jackson’s longtime costume designer, Michael Bush.
“The King of Style: Dressing Michael Jackson” is the first art-driven book about the costumes, apparel, shoes and accessories worn by Michael Jackson, including hundreds of lavish photographs and a behind-the-scenes look into the process of collaborating with him on the making of his wardrobe.
The author creates a fascinating look at the intersection of music and fashion, as well as homage to Michael’s brilliant fusing of costume, personality, and performance to create his iconic image.
- There will also be a short Q&A with select cast members from the show after the special performance. Michael Jackson ONE is definitely a show to see! The multi-talented Michael’s spirit is channeled through the vibrant energy of the cast of 63 dancers and performers, underscored by aerial performance, driving acrobatics, and vivid choreographies.
- Ticket holders will also have the opportunity to meet members of the Estate team and their invited guests, including Michael Jackson ONE choreographers, Rich & Tone Talauega and Travis Payne, as everyone enjoys birthday cake.
Anyone with a ticket to the 7 or 9:30 p.m. show on Aug. 29 can attend. And here’s an added bonus: Ticketholders will get a commemorative Michael Jackson One ticket when they enter the Michael Jackson ONE Theatre.
Michael Jackson would have turned 57 on Aug. 29. Join the troupe from Cirque du Soleil to help celebrate his birthday with a day of great music and entertainment that honors the truly amazing King of Pop.
– By Jeff Hyatt