by Jose Triana
Content Team, TicketsatWork.com
California is known for its sun, fun, and thrills. One more adventure to add to the list is Knott’s Berry Farm, a great choice for keeping with the California tradition. With fun rides, awesome live shows, and even a water park, Knott’s Berry Farm has something for everyone. You can have even more fun with the help of TicketsatWork.com. With savings up to 45% choosing what rides to hit first will be a harder decision than getting your tickets!
My Top 10 must do’s at Knott’s Berry Farm includes:
Knott’s Berry Farm
- Silver Bullet – Feel the G-force in Knott’s very own inverted coaster, for all the thrill seekers in your party. With 109 foot drops, corkscrews, cobra rolls, and more, be sure to ride this bad boy before lunch.
- Blockbuster Beagle – Love Snoopy? See him live! With The Peanuts Movie opening soon (Nov. 2015), now is the perfect time to see your favorite characters on ice! Staring world-class ice skating stars, the show is sure to amaze.
- Voyage to the Iron Reef – The newest of Knott’s thrill rides, Voyage to the Iron Reef, is a 4D interactive ride for the whole family. Climb aboard a four person submarine and adventure deep into the sea to save Knott’s Berry Farm from the Kraken Queen and her army.
- Ghost Rider – What says history better than a wooden roller coaster? A 118-foot tall roller coaster that zooms through a mysterious Ghost Town at speeds of up to 56 mph! Enter your mine cart and explore the mines on this 4,533 feet thrill ride on wood.
- Huff and Puff – Do you have little tikes full of energy? Put them on the Huff and Puff. This child friendly ride has your kids pushing and pumping their way along the track in their very own mini-mining car. This is a perfect break for parents and a fun photo op for the kids.
- Butterfield Stagecoach Ride – Not everything at Knott’s Berry Farm has to be about thrills and speed. On the Butterfield Stagecoach Ride you can take a rowdy ride through Ghost Town. And don’t worry about the bullet holes, they happened a while ago.
- Knott’s Berry Farm Marketplace – Once you’re done with all the fun at Knott’s Berry Farm, be sure to stop by the Marketplace. With 15 shops and dinning stops, including the world-famous Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant, this is the perfect way to cap off your vacation.
Knott’s Soak City Water Park
- Banzai Falls – Fly headfirst down one of six lanes on this speed slide that is a great way to cool down in the summer. For guests with a competitive spirit, this is a perfect chance to race and have fun.
- Gremmie Lagoon – For all the little ones in your group, Soak City has something for you too. Gremmie Lagoon offers pint-sized playgrounds with octopus, submarines, and more, that is fun for the smallest visitors.
- Old Man Falls – Looming 63-ft high, take a gravity-defying ride down Pipeline, Point Break, and Riptide, all starting atop Old Man Falls. This thrill ride is sure to get your heart racing as you lie flat on your back and drop 63 feet!
Whether you’re in it for the thrills, looking to cool down in the water park, or simply looking for some great food, Knott’s Berry Farm has something for everyone. And with discount tickets from TicketsatWork.com you’ll be able to enjoy it all even more!