by: Jose Triana
Content Team, TicketsatWork.com
The 4th of July is right around the corner, and most people still haven’t booked their vacations, myself included! That’s why I’m going to help you choose your vacation from the top destinations in Florida this 4th of July weekend. With discounted tickets from TicketsatWork.com, booking your vacation is easier than ever. So, without further ado, here are my top picks.
- Walt Disney World – What’s more exciting than watching fireworks? Watching fireworks in the happiest place on earth! Enjoy your day riding all the rides, and then watch as Cinderella’s Castle becomes the backdrop to an amazing firework display celebrating the 4th of July.
- NASCAR Races – Nothing says 4th of July better than NASCAR. Spend the weekend at the track with the Daytona Coke Zero 400 and the Subway Firecracker 250. Each ticket includes entrance into the Sprint Fan Zone for some up-close views at the cars and your favorite racers!
- Aquatica Island Nights – Going to Aquatica during the day is already fun. So what would you say to the chance to go at night and enjoy live Djs, dancing, and a delicious menu? I say YES! Aquatica Island Nights will start July 3 and run from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. The perfect way to celebrate your 4th of July festivities. While you’re at it, purchase your combo tickets, and enjoy SeaWorld too!
- Universal Orlando Resorts – With two parks full of fun for just about anyone in your family, nothing can beat spending your 4th of July in Universal Orlando Resorts. From Hogsmeade to Springfield, tour all the fun themed areas in both parks, and get your fill before fireworks light the night sky.
- Wet ‘n Wild – With an announcement last week that Wet n’ Wild would be closing in 2016, fans of America’s first water park should definitely take a trip while they still can. With super fun attractions and great drops, a 4th of July on the water slides can definitely be a way to stay cool in sunny Florida.
- Enjoy a Show – If you’re ready to cap off your 4th of July trip, be sure to schedule a dinner show. With funs shows like The Three Musketeers: Voyage Home, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure, and Treasure Tavern, there’s something for everyone. Plus, how can you complain about a good dinner?
No matter what you’re looking for, with the help of TicketsatWork.com you can have a fun filled 4th of July Florida Vacation without breaking the bank. So be sure to check through the tickets available on our site, and have a blast on your Florida vacation!